The Shark Tank -
is a show that airs on ABC. The show gives entrepreneurs to
make a pitch to Venture Capitalists and convince them to invest in
their business. Visit the website above to find the time and dates
for the airing of show.
Your Business - This is a half hour show that airs every Sunday
on MSNBC at 06:30 am CST.
- This show gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to make a
pitch and get their businesses financed by Venture
Capitalists. It airs on CNBC Tuesdays at 10:00pm ET.
CNBC Blue Collar
- This shows how ordinary Americans start their own
businesses and become millionaires. It airs on CNBC
Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET.
Black Enterprise Business Report
- This is a half hour show that
airs every Sunday, at 09:30 CST on the TV One channel.
- This show features entrepreneurs in the food industry
making a pitch and demonstrating their products and service
in order to get funding from two VC investors. It airs
at 10:00pm ET on CNBC.
- This show features Anthony Melchiorri who goes around to
different hotels pretending to be a client then learns about
their operations and then show the owners how to make
changes and turn around their businesses. It airs at
Tuesdays aat 10:00pm ET on the Travel Channel.
Make Me A
- This show gives inventors a second chance. Inventors
are assigned a mentor who helps them through the process of
getting their ideas developed, patented, financed and
brought to market. It aires on CNBC.
- Marcus Lemonis invests hiw own money in struggling
businesses and tries to help entrepreneurs make their
businesses profitable. It airs Mondays at 6:00pm and
10:00pm ET on CBNC.
- Reality competition in which fitness entrepreneurs attempt
to prove their exercise program to be the most effective, in
order to win a prize of $100,000 and a feature with with
Retro Fitness. It airs on SPIKE on Tuesdays at 10:00pm